Thursday 16 October 2014

Obey the Butt

Long time no see babydolls. I have been quite busy, finishing up with my animal studies course, being social and job hunting. Not to worry, my shopping didn't stop during my absence so I have a few reviews to give you. 
Odd tidbit: Its also been super cold lately, I bought these towards the end of winter for the warmer weather in spring. Even now in October (middle of spring) that weather hasn't really come except for the odd day. It was snowing just yesterday. Our house doesn't have heating so it has been really hard to get a chance to wear these and take photos without freezing my bum off. So thats another reason there was a big delay in this review. 
Hehe.

Let's start with stay-cute.com
Stay Cute, also known as Tokyo Hardcore, is a young, girl power, street brand. Selling cute tops, pants and accessories with sassy graphic prints. I've been hanging out for a pair of their shorts ever since I laid eyes on them and I splurged a little to buy myself something extra.


My order:
I was also sent a bunch of stickers for free~


Shipping: $12
The order took about 5 days to be processed and shipped, a little longer than what I am used to but that's ok. The price of the shipping is pretty reasonable for Australia/America. (It often can cost an arm and a leg over here). It arrived to me in just under a fortnight. Wrapped up in a black envelope and the clothes were also protected in plastic. It came to me undamaged by transit. Over all I am pleased with the shipping service that was provided.


Item Quality:
The shorts - They are simple, black, high waisted, hot shorts. Made from a blend of cotton and spandex. There is the brands logo printed high across the bum. They are super comfortable, the small a perfect fit for me. I love the way they look on me and I can't wait for warmer weather to wear them more. Getting them for $10 was such a steal! Even at full price ($15) they are definitely worth it if you are looking.


The Hoodie - A lovely mint coloured crop hoodie. It sits above my belly button. The hood sits comfortably on my head (so long as I am not wearing my hair up). The material is a mix of cotton fleece and polyester. The zip is sturdy and seems like good quality. There us a logo printed on the right side at the front. The hood had a drawstring but it fell out after the first wash and I have not put it back in. I wouldn't have used the string much anyway. I love this hoodie, I wear it to the gym often, despite being half polyester I don't get sweaty when wearing it. At $48 its quality seems worth it. My only gripe is I wish the hood was bigger, I get annoyed with hoods that are small and always fall down. Love big hoods. This one isn't too bad though.


Over All:
I love my order. Stay-Cute came through with the goods, great quality, good shipping, reliable, adorable but badass style. I highly recommend taking a look at this store. There is a great range to choose from and they are often coming up with new designs.

That's all for now and remember to stay cute~




2 comments: