Wednesday 18 June 2014

Fallen Princess Review


Buy it HERE

Fallen Princess Store is run by two young ladies in Sydney Australia that started up their business this year. Steph & Jasmine contacted me and generously offered me one of their products for a little review of their store.

Shipping:
After making my request Fallen Princess was pretty fast to making and posting it off. The item arrived over night for me once it was posted too as I also live in Sydney. It arrived to me in a paper letter envelope, the envelope was unopened. The parcel was small and discreet.


Item/Quality/Size:
My favourite item in their store is the lavender fallen cherub garter and this is the item I chose to review. Fallen Princess will also customise your item a little by letting you choose the colour of the satin flowers. I chose the lavender flowers. Inside the envelope the garter was packaged very sweetly in a little pouch with a thank you note. 


The garter is made of black elastic with a satin-like surface. The back of the garter is plain while the front is decorated with 5 flowers and a little cherub charm. It is stitched together well, I can't see it falling apart easily as the stitching is pretty secure and cleanly done and does not affect the stretch of the elastic.


This garter comes in sizes XS to XL with measurements but they also offer custom sizes. I measured my thigh and chose a small for myself. It sits securely around my mid thigh. So far it has not fallen down while wearing it, though I feel like it could be a little tighter.


Overall:
The garter is a nice simple accessory. They are well made and affordable. Steph and Jasmine are super easy to talk to and flexible when it comes to their designs. I really like this little piece, I am so happy with it. I can't wait to wear it more and I think it will add a sweet but cheeky touch to plenty of my outfits.



A big thank you to Fallen Princess for their generosity and thank you for reading lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment