Monday 7 April 2014

☽ KILLSTAR Crop Top Review ☾

 KillStar




Shipping: Free, special promo.
My order was posted 2 days after I paid for it. It arrived in 6 days which is super fast. I have bought from KillStar in the past and paid for shipping so I know it is pretty reasonable for a fast reliable service.



Item/Quality/Price:
I got a small in both and they fit me great. I paid £24.99 each, a little over $40 AUD each. I think that's great for designer shirts, the fabric is also great quality. It's pure cotton, it breathes so it's great for hot weather and is cut as a crop to expose your tummy. The designs are awesome, I can't pick which is my favourite which is why I decided to get both. The print stretches, so it shouldn't crack. I can't wait to wear these more.


Extras:
This time it came with what I think are stickers for the tag. The KillStar logo, the inverted cross, looks to be a sticker. If not I'm a label hoarder, I love using them for scrap booking. The detail of the designs is great once again, right down to the labels.



Overall:
Love these crops to death. Super excited to have them. Once again, KillStar has provided a great service. Really pleased with everything. I recommend them and hope you check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment